Sunday, April 27, 2014

Preparation for Tokyo...March 2014

Assalam and Good day...

My visit to Tokyo (via Nagoya Airport) was from 24th March to 28th March 2014. I had set my mind to snap as many pictures and videos as possible during the visit.

I managed to get Air Asia return ticket (Kuala Lumpur - Nagoya) at only RM870, inclusive of tax and meals. The amount shown on the Invoice was for 2 persons.



I stayed at Ikebukuro Royal Hotel... cheap and convenient... but don't mislead with the name...nothing Royal about this hotel... haha... only 2* for the room condition but 4* for others.

It stayed at the same hotel in September 2013, actually. I chose the hotel for these reasons...

1. Cheap...RM220 per night for twin bed.
2. Location... only 10 minutes walk from Ikebukuro Station.
3. Facilities... many convenient stores nearby (Family Mart, 7-E...)

This is the hotel...





No comments:

Post a Comment