Monday, January 20, 2014

Trip to Japan... Sept. 2013


Convocation ceremony for my Master Degree with MEIJI Univ. was supposed to be held on Sept. 17, 2013, but the University rescheduled the ceremony to March 2014.
But, I have already booked Air Asia flight and hotel!?  What to do...?
No choice but to proceed with the arrangement...

So I thought the trip should not be a normal trip. I should gain something out of it!
That was how Sakuraya-shop came into my mind... 

Anyway, let me show some pics from my visit to Tokyo in September 2013.


Train in Tokyo; you see...its their culture to either read or sleep on train


I stayed at Ikebukuro Royal Hotel. It's nothing royal about this hotel. Perhaps 2-3*. The most important, it's cheap (RM220/night/twin bed) and near to train station. The picture taken from the hotel's room

 I went to Ueno, just for 1 reason... to have fresh Maguro (Tuna) and Salmon Belly with rice... ;-)
 

 I had the same meal when I visited Tokyo in 2011... the freshness simply irresistible!!!


There are number of Premium Outlets in Japan. 
The one located near to Fuji Mountain called Gotemba Premium Outlet 


Design and layout of the outlets are almost the same as in Johor. Here you can find Coach, Jimmy Choo, Prada, Swatch, Burberry, Gucci, YSL, Samsonite, etc etc etc...
 

Bandai outlet; kids and anime fans would be crazy to have photos with these cool robots...


Bvlgari and Tag Heuer 


The girls prepared Bento (lunch pack: Nasi Lemak with sambal) for the visit...save skit YEN


I love this moment... evening at Gotemba Premium Outlets, with Fuji-san as background


Now...these are just part of our hasil tangkapan



To tell you the truth, you need one day to cover the whole Gotemba Premium Outlets. You may come for window shopping or you may empty your wallet for the goods here. The outlets give you crazy discount... up to 50 - 70%!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment